Jettasetting’s Wine Wednesday: Wine Enthusiast’s Red & White Bash Chicago
THIS is how you start the weekend right: Wine Enthusiast’s Red and White Bash Chicago
Thursday, June 19th 2014
7PM – 10 PM
4325 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL
True celebration of wine and food – and all for a great cause!
Your ticket purchase includes…
- Nearly one hundred 90+ point wines, spirits and beers hand selected by Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Signature dishes by: Boka Group, South Water Kitchen, E+O Food and Drink, 312 Chicago, Sophie’s at SAKS and Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
- Live performances by Brooke & The Nice Things
- Hair and makeup stations to finalize your 1920s look
- 100% of net ticketing proceeds will go to benefit Wine to Water, bringing clean water sources to impoverished nations around the globe.
- Feel free to get into the fun by rocking red and white attire…
Follow #RedandWhiteBash on Twitter to see updates.