“A Case for Giving” Event: You Save up to $100 and Charities Get Donations When You Trade Up to Briggs & Riley
You know that perfectly good piece of luggage that you are just “over”…or may have one too many scuff marks for your liking? Now you can upgrade to a new, sexy Briggs & Riley bag, and feel good about giving back, thanks to the charity luggage trade-in event that’s going on now until Feb. 29th at
speciality retailers across the U.S and Canada.
One of my favorite luggage brands, Briggs & Riley, has created a cool give back initiative called “A Case for Giving”.
They are working in cooperation with more than 250 retail partners to get your gently used rolling bag (so, NOT the one with electrical tape around the handle or the broken zipper) to someone in immediate need. The “bag love” will be spread in communities across the country via 100+ charity partners of Briggs & Riley’s retailers such as Ronald McDonald House, Treehouse for Kids, Make A Wish, Goodwill and local women’s shelters, men’s homes and coalitions for the homeless.
(my fave Briggs & Riley “quick trip” bag taking a break from those NYC streets)
A CASE FOR GIVING – HOW IT WORKS:
- Think about a gently used rolling bag you own (you know, the one gathering dust in the closet). Now, give into that desire for that new four-wheel “spinner” you’ve wanted. In red.
- Bring your used bag into a participating luggage store nearby between now and February 29, 2016.
- Receive $100 credit on a new Briggs & Riley bag if you donate a used Briggs & Riley bag and a $50 credit on a new Briggs & Riley bag if you donate a used bag from another brand.
- Leave your used bag behind knowing it will be a joy to someone who needs it.
- Feel good about doing business with companies who care.
For more information check out: http://www.briggs-riley.com/a-case-for-giving-2016